Sunday 3 September 2017

Ludicrously Niche Remastered


I have gone back and updated a few of the articles on the blog since they were first published, so unless you obsessively check each and every post on a daily basis (which, looking at my pageviews, seems unlikely) you might have missed some new information. Here's just a roundup of that, then.

The Simpsons on the BBC: A Ludicrously Comprehensive Timeline has had several updates and new information added since it was first posted back in December; another trailer for the show's BBC One premiere has surfaced, and a few other facts are new as well. This remains one of my favourite things I've ever written, so I am pleased to get the opportunity to plug it again. Similarly, The Red Dwarf BBC Broadcasts Guide has had some new information added too.

Back in Edit Wars #4, I mentioned Robot Wars Revealed, a behind-the-scenes spin-off which was thought to be completely lost; one episode has since been found to have survived, and there's a link to it in the article now.

Finally, I attended Fighting Fantasy Fest this weekend, and The Fighting Fantasy Collection Audit has been brought right up to date as a result. (FFF is unquestionably the best convention I've ever attended, incidentally.)

That's all for now. Proper updates will resume next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment