Sunday 22 January 2017

Hope



Yesterday was a quite remarkable day, and everybody involved in the marches across the world should feel incredibly proud of their achievements. It was the first day that I, and a great many other people, were able to feel hopeful about the future in a long time. But while I don't doubt for a second that there will be days like that again... there will also be days like Friday.

So I thought I'd make a list of things that happened yesterday. And hopefully remind us that, as a wise man once said, "out of their evil must come something good."


You know what? I've barely taken the smallest of chips possible off the iceberg, so do please send me any suggestions for additions to this list. Including from anything that may happen from the 21st January onwards. I see it as a permanent work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment